Original Post
Hi, guys. I have a very serios issue. This issue blocks my development totally. I have an application with D3D10 render. This application is for image processing, so I have to create & release a lot of textures. Everything works fine, except... I interop with D3D9 device (interop with WPF just for your information). As you know D3D9 (pool default) is limited by dedicated memory (D3D10 use virtualized video memory). What I experience now is D3D9 (WPF) crashes if I render in D3D10 extensively. I have no memory leaks for sure. I call 'resource'->Release() and deveice->Flush(). I think that actually D3D10 do not free dedicated memory after Release & Flush methods. D3D10 waits if I create the same texture, it just return old one. (I checked it, it is true). This is very good optimization, but... After some time D3D9 device experiences lack of free memory and crashes! I am very hope for your help! Thanks, Daniel