Original Post
Hello, my name is Colburn Hayden and I am looking for a game project to compose music for (SERIOUS, devoted projects only with EXPERIENCED developers).I am working for free to build a good portfolio, I simple require full credit for my work. I can compose music in virtually any mood or style and thrive in trying new stuff out. I will compose for only one developer at a time.... but I would be happy to work on multiple projects for a single developer. I like the idea of working in a team as a member, whether temporary or not, as I know the project is taken seriously. I work alongside my brother Cameron Hayden who should be credited for any work he contributes. Check out my music here, browse through my stuff. You will find a variety of different types of music. http://www.reverbnation.com/colburnhayden If interested in my services email me at colburn.b.hayden@gmail.com Thanks! [Edited by - Colburn on April 29, 2010 6:31:52 AM]