Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

C# / XNA Programmer Looking For Team

Started by DMayor May 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM 2 replies 450+ views
Original Post
DMayor
DMayor
Name: - Dan Mayor Objectives: I have been programming and studying different languages and development kits for about 15 yrs or so now. I have worked as a freelance programmer before and am now moving into full time game programming. I have recently learned and been practicing with the Microsoft XNA Framework which allows me to code for Windows PC, XBox 360 and Zune. I'm looking for one or more dedicated partners that are interested in making some "retro" arcade and action games for the XBox360 Live Marketplace. The imediate goal is to develop small to medium game projects to post on Steam (For PC Versions) and XBox Indie Marketplace (For 360 Versions). I am not necessarily looking to revolutionize the industry but to start building smaller profitable games that are achievable among small independant teams. I am looking for like minded people to help me with this goal and hopefully form an official game studio in the not so distant future. Individuals interested in discussing some more detailed concepts and plans please contact me via MSN Messenger at Daniwan@Digivance.com. I am primarily looking for people with graphics talent. Either 2D sprites and tiles or low res 3D models and animations. Also I would like to hear from any C# / XNA Programmers that may be interested in working with me. Expected Compensation: - Looking for profitable projects. Either paid work or profit sharing. Contact Information: - MSN: Daniwan@Digivance.com Some Examples of my recent XNA Work (In all examples arrows move / rotate, space fires and escape exits.) *These first two examples where compiled using XNA Framework 3.1, you can download and install directly from microsoft at XNA Framework 3.1 - 2D Shooter Game - 3D Shooter Version *This is the most recent and was built using XNA Framework 3.0. You can download and install directly from microsoft at XNA Framework 3.0 - Upgraded 2D Shooter Example
~ Dan Mayor~ www.digivance.com
willow408
willow408
Hi Dan, I just sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you.
Orymus
Orymus
\PMed you.
The fact you were there before they invented the wheel doesn't make you any better than the wheel nor does it entitle you to claim property over the wheel. Being there at the right time just isn't enough, you need to take part into it.

I have a blog!
TwistedBrain
TwistedBrain
Dan why have you used the TechDemo without crediting me for the artwork?
And are you that shallow that you couldn't have even asked me for the transparent alternate boss graphic? I would have said yes you know -_-

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.