Original Post
Hi Guys,
I just ported some OpenGL rendering code that worked fine running on Windows XP/Visual Studio 2005 to Windows 7/Visual Studio Express 2010. The port was generally smoother than I had even hoped...it ran almost immediately with just some minor tweaking.
However, I noticed one really strange issue; there is a small transparent gap at the edges of all my triangles. It looks to be just a single or few pixels wide, but it is affecting every triangle I render. I had never seen this on XP and non of my OpenGL config has changed.
I admittedly haven't dug deep searching for the cause yet in code, but I'm hoping someone here has a quick and dirty answer?
Thanks!
I just ported some OpenGL rendering code that worked fine running on Windows XP/Visual Studio 2005 to Windows 7/Visual Studio Express 2010. The port was generally smoother than I had even hoped...it ran almost immediately with just some minor tweaking.
However, I noticed one really strange issue; there is a small transparent gap at the edges of all my triangles. It looks to be just a single or few pixels wide, but it is affecting every triangle I render. I had never seen this on XP and non of my OpenGL config has changed.
I admittedly haven't dug deep searching for the cause yet in code, but I'm hoping someone here has a quick and dirty answer?
Thanks!