Original Post
Hi
I really admire Resident Evil 4 and/or 5 which made me decide to make a 3D game.
I'm really dedicated and patient to make a 3D game no matter how long it will take or how many pages of a tutorial book should i read. My issue is that i'm confused which program should i use to make a 3D game like Resident Evil 4 and/or 5. I hope someone will help me to suggest which program to use. Thanks in advance and i'm really happy to be a part of this game programming family.
Thanks
I really admire Resident Evil 4 and/or 5 which made me decide to make a 3D game.
I'm really dedicated and patient to make a 3D game no matter how long it will take or how many pages of a tutorial book should i read. My issue is that i'm confused which program should i use to make a 3D game like Resident Evil 4 and/or 5. I hope someone will help me to suggest which program to use. Thanks in advance and i'm really happy to be a part of this game programming family.
Thanks