Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Free low poly models

Started by xEricx Aug 13, 2001 at 2:03 PM 6 replies 25.8k views
Original Post
xEricx
xEricx
I''m not sure if this question belongs to this forum, but anyone knows where I could get low poly models of vehicles on the net? Quake, Unreal and other 3D shooters models are easy to find, but I haven''t find any decent vehicle model free, and since it''s for testing purpose only in my engine, I don''t really want to buy one from the gamasutra exchange program. Thanks for replying
danz
danz
it''s the windows kernel it won''t let you write to segment a000

the only way you can do it is using the win32 api or another windows libery ( i strongly recommend win32 api it''s the fastest )

besides , why for DOS !?
Stimpson
Stimpson
???
-----------------------------OpenMountains... an open source snowboarding game... One day... :)
Buster
Buster
What I don''t understand is why you''re using 4 verticies in there, can''t you do it with a TRI_STRIP instead?

MindFlayer
MindFlayer
Hehee... I think that danz''s post went to wrong area.

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...
Countach
Countach
I think you don''t properly initialise Direct3D.

Oh yeah and try www.3dcafe.com



The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

David Hof
Destiny3D engine programmer
mail - icq - homepage
-------homepage - email

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.