Original Post
Hi all,
I am having a huge problem trying to get a Visual Studio 2008 Windows Form Application & Directx set up.
I have spent about 4 hours experimenting and searching the web, does anybody know of any tutorials?
I (think i)know how to get the handle to a component, but do not know how to include all directx file?
I am brand new to this aspect of visual studio ( i have lots of experiance of traditional C++, win32 and vb.net
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
I am having a huge problem trying to get a Visual Studio 2008 Windows Form Application & Directx set up.
I have spent about 4 hours experimenting and searching the web, does anybody know of any tutorials?
I (think i)know how to get the handle to a component, but do not know how to include all directx file?
I am brand new to this aspect of visual studio ( i have lots of experiance of traditional C++, win32 and vb.net
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks