Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

MS Emulator ROM 460x480x16 w/ backbuff

Started by DWN Jun 22, 2010 at 12:21 PM 0 replies 850+ views
Original Post
DWN
DWN
SYSTEM:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 C++ Development
Microsoft Mobile 6 Professional SDK

I want to emulate a device with the following:

640x480x16b (VGA) w/ backbuffer

There do not seem to be any popular mobile devices that support this. The closest I can find is the HTC x75XX (a.k.a. Universal, Jasjar, etc).

I do not know how to brew my own .BIN emulator ROM that supports this. The closest that I find in the Microsoft Mobile 6 Pro SDK is the included PPC_USA_GSM_VGA_VR.BIN . It does not seem to support a backbuffer, however.

I have been wanting this for years! Please, any help!
DWN
DWN
Oops, typo in the OP title: "640x480x16"

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.