Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Trippiest commercial ever??

Started by taby Jun 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM 9 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
taby
taby
This one goes in my top 5:
">
!!

Warning: May cause dizziness and nausea.
Sirisian
Sirisian
When did they start putting LSD into cat food?
cowsarenotevil
cowsarenotevil
To be honest I find that commercial merely annoying. As for genuinely trippy commercials, may I suggest
>this
;. I've seen weirder, but I can't find them offhand.

EDIT: I was referring to the original post in my post. The Pickle Surprise one is pretty good.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
taby
taby
Quote:
Original post by _fastcall
Now watch
">this
!

Compare.


Awww man, I knew EXACTLY where the pickle was after about 5 seconds. :( :( :(
owl
owl
Brazilian
">butter commercial
.

I'm sorry. I had to.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.