Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Brilliant Voice Artist for Your Characters

Started by Rosko Jul 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM 3 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
Rosko
Rosko
Okay, hopefully my subject line didn't over cook it but I'm hoping that people in the gaming world would consider me when they are looking for a voice artist to voice their characters. My reel is here My Demo and if nothing is on the near horizon please follow me on Twitter and perhaps we could hook up in the not too distant future.
Cheers guys,
Rosko
Professional Voice Artist with own studio and a love for gaming. Can provide a multitude of voices for your game project. Hear me here My Demo
Rosko
Rosko
Hey, thanks for the reply. Sorry not to get back to you sooner - I presumed I would be email notified if someone replied, but just happened to check back in.
Well it varies considerably depending on work load, audio production, commercial value etc - as a main character in Call of Duty you would charge a far higher rate due to the millions made from the game than you would do a couple of guys working on a personal gaming project with a small budget so I would have to look at the project/role and provide a quote. I would always do a demo first, take direction and do a final version. So in short I couldnt say how much without knowing what the project was but why not try me, you could be seriously surprised!
Professional Voice Artist with own studio and a love for gaming. Can provide a multitude of voices for your game project. Hear me here My Demo
Orymus
Orymus
Your owner e-mail is not set for your inbox on your website.
I've been trying to get a hold of you :S

The fact you were there before they invented the wheel doesn't make you any better than the wheel nor does it entitle you to claim property over the wheel. Being there at the right time just isn't enough, you need to take part into it.

I have a blog!
Rosko
Rosko
Oops, it's fixed! I have PM'd you too... Sorry!
Professional Voice Artist with own studio and a love for gaming. Can provide a multitude of voices for your game project. Hear me here My Demo

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.