Original Post
I don´t know if this is the right place to post my question, but i didn´t find a more appropiate subforum.
Here it is, pretty simple: I´m using python to write a Maya exporter (i´m a noob at it), I´ve got a MFnMesh object and i want to create a MItGeometry from it, to iterate over its components.
How is it done? When i try to pass the MFnMesh´s object to the iterator constructor, Maya tells me that the object is not compatible (the object is a kMeshData ).
[Edited by - ArKano22 on July 15, 2010 12:15:52 PM]
Here it is, pretty simple: I´m using python to write a Maya exporter (i´m a noob at it), I´ve got a MFnMesh object and i want to create a MItGeometry from it, to iterate over its components.
How is it done? When i try to pass the MFnMesh´s object to the iterator constructor, Maya tells me that the object is not compatible (the object is a kMeshData ).
[Edited by - ArKano22 on July 15, 2010 12:15:52 PM]