Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

compiling .cpp as .mm

Started by flounder Jul 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM 1 replies 4.5k views
Original Post
flounder
flounder
I have a small portion of c++ code that needs to compile as obj-c++ on a mac. Rather than keeping a copy of the file with a .mm extension, I'm trying to get gcc to compile the .cpp file as obj-c++, but it doesn't seem to want to. Are there any parameters I can pass that will get gcc to work nicely?

This is a simpler file I've been trying to get to compile:

//main.cpp#import <stdio.h>#import <Foundation/NSObject.h>@interface hello:NSObject{}@endint main(int argc,char** argv){	printf("done\n");	getchar();	return 0;}


And the makefile
main: main.cpp	g++ -lobjc -o main main.cpp
flounder
flounder
Thanks, that got everything working.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.