Original Post
Hello there.
After a couple of years of programming I'm pretty confident with the basics and can write smaller programs easily. I'd like to program bigger games though and it seems I'm not up to it yet.
Thus I'm looking for rather small open source games with good source code, preferably in c++ (though c is okay, too), to learn from. It shouldn't be too big, some thousand lines of code maybe. Lines of code is not the best measure for complexity or anything, I know, but you get what I mean, right?
Well, if you know of any projects, let me know.
Thanks,
Mr. Wonko
After a couple of years of programming I'm pretty confident with the basics and can write smaller programs easily. I'd like to program bigger games though and it seems I'm not up to it yet.
Thus I'm looking for rather small open source games with good source code, preferably in c++ (though c is okay, too), to learn from. It shouldn't be too big, some thousand lines of code maybe. Lines of code is not the best measure for complexity or anything, I know, but you get what I mean, right?
Well, if you know of any projects, let me know.
Thanks,
Mr. Wonko