Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Writer Looking For Work/Experience

Started by King Nak Jul 24, 2010 at 11:57 AM 0 replies 450+ views
Original Post
King Nak
King Nak
My name is Josh. I'm passionate about gaming and have very minimal experience working on small projects that never got off the ground. My background is in screenwriting and short stories. I'm looking to hook up with any team to write and get experience writing for games. I have a lot of experience in world building/lore as well as strong skills in narrative. I can submit a writing sample to anyone that asks.

I live on the west coast United States (PST) so my availability to chat live would be based on such. I would prefer to join up with people in Northern California, but that’s not a necessity.

You can contact me through these boards.
GMCDM
GMCDM
PM sent.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.