Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Connected

Started by gm-noob Jul 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM 1 replies 1k views
Original Post
gm-noob
gm-noob
Well as you all probably know i am new to this. I am currently learning C++,
well i was following a tutorial and ran into some trouble
so
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7703/spliti.png
see how its split...
well when i tried
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/6766/connected.png
when I tried it connected and didn't work. I don't how to split and make another [-] box

i can't post images so just follow link
thanks alot
Denzin
Denzin
Naruto rpg mmo sim.. We'll there are plenty of things that make that impossible. lol
Anyways can you rephrase what you are trying to accomplish? Its not very clear.
Enigma
Enigma
You have an open parenthesis ('(') on line 4 instead of an open brace ('{').

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.