Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Isometric artist top quality Available !!

Started by alexdrummo Aug 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM 35 replies 31.1k views
Original Post
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Painterly isometric/tile building artist available for hire and looking for interesting projects to be a part of.
Rates negotiable.
contact alexdrummo@gmail.com
visit www.alexdrummo.com
devlog2.jpg

cutecottageshop%20(2)_vectorized_resize.png
testassets.jpg

tilecollection2.jpg
alexdrummond_assets.jpg

Isometrichouse.jpg

tiles02jpg.jpg

alexdrummond018.jpg
all paid work welcome

[Edited by - alexdrummo on November 25, 2010 10:40:51 PM]
dbaumgart
dbaumgart
Very cool work, I love the tiles.
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Thanks for the positive response.
if you need anything drop me a line I'll be available.
lmelior
lmelior
Hey, I remember you from the Wesnoth forums. Have you ever tried your hand at isometric character sprites (perhaps more realistic than the cliche big head/small body ones)?

Best of luck to you.
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Ah yeah the wesnorth forums, I have not been there in a few weeks but have been busy working on some tilesets for myself.



alexdrummo
alexdrummo
thanks for the emails, i had no idea that many people were checking this area of the forum.

alexdrummo@gmail.com
Rainweaver
Rainweaver
I loved the second set, the painting-like effect is superb. that'd make for a great dark-themed rpg. Awesome work!
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Thanks for that Rainwater, i appreciate the compliment.

I am currently still booking work and have made some great clients from this site.
Saruman
Saruman
I just wanted to post to say that we have been working with Alex on a contract basis building level artwork for our current title in production and we are extremely happy with the end result. The turn around time has been very quick and the quality of the work actually surpasses some of our original ideas. I have actually worked with contracting out art and design a lot in the past and I have to say that this has been the smoothest process by far.

So if anyone has been looking for some amazing 2D work I would highly recommend Alex!
ruben tan
ruben tan
Like what the lord of mordor said, I highly recommend Alex too. His capability of understanding requirements and sometimes even surpass the original idea is uncanny. Not to mention the incredibly fast turnaround time.
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Saruman + ruben tan / Thanks for the props, I am very happy to be working with your companies.

-Alex
angelstreet
angelstreet
Hi,
I love your tileset !! Is it reasonable to ask if some of your work could be used in an open source project such as your first tileSet?
I am working on FlashGameMaker, an open source collaborative project aimed to ease the creation of web games. It would be helpfull for us to have graphics of this quality in our games.

You can have a look to the project here :
http://flashgamemakeras3.blogspot.com/

regards,
AngelStreet,
joachim_djibril[at]hotmail.com
BLiTZWiNG
BLiTZWiNG
Nice work. Now if only I could paint like that!
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Thanks for the positive responce guys.
.

[Edited by - alexdrummo on November 3, 2010 5:40:54 AM]
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
my isometric art
Useing some of my tiles.
alexdrummo@gmail.com
kraz007
kraz007
Nice work, Alex!

Do you have samples of more "traditional" pixel art tiles... say like those from Tactics Ogre, or Final Fantasy TA?



[Edited by - kraz007 on November 7, 2010 4:31:10 AM]
Playing: Riftforge - an online rpg with tactical combat similar to 90s RPGs Sign up for the playtest and get a 50,000 gold headstart!    
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Updated 26/Nov/2010
Looking for work.
alexdrummo@gmail.com
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
currently booking work for 2011
-cheers, and thanks for all the emails.
www.alexdrummo.com
www.alexdrummo.blogspot.com
alexdrummo
alexdrummo
Here is some recent work.
my isometric art
currently available
contact alexdrummo@gmail.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.