Original Post
Hey, here is the deal. I just began tring out this OpenGL thing and i thinks its pretty sweet. The problem is i have no idea how to begin a opengl program. I have read a bunch of tutorials and even downloaded some samples but i still don''t know how to setup my own program. I''m using Visual C++ 6.0 and i opened a MFC AppWizard(exe), choose "single document", database support "none", i chose MFC Standard as my project type, and ''As a shared DLL. It then generated some code and then i went to "Project - Settings" and choose the LINK Tab. Under "Object\Library Modules" i typed in opengl32.lib glu32.lib glaux.lib and then hit ok. A lot of code got generated but i don''t know what to do next. when i compile i got a blank white "Untitle - MFC myprogramname" window. What do i do next to start drawing stuff in this window? Where is the Int Main of the program.? I need some help here.
Also, if I know nothing about opengl what book do you recommend?