Original Post
Hi..
I just noticed that C++'s CRT Leak Checker doesn't check for leaks anymore. Now I don't know how long has it been like this and if it's a long time I guess I have some memory leaks to get fixed. But to do this, I need to get that leak-checker running, here is what worked before:
But putting this at the end of WinMain() nothing gets logged!
Someone sees the issue?
I just noticed that C++'s CRT Leak Checker doesn't check for leaks anymore. Now I don't know how long has it been like this and if it's a long time I guess I have some memory leaks to get fixed. But to do this, I need to get that leak-checker running, here is what worked before:
//Before something gets included:#if defined(DEBUG) | defined(_DEBUG)#define _CRTDBG_MAP_ALLOC#endif//Right after WinMain() started#if defined(DEBUG) | defined(_DEBUG) _CrtSetDbgFlag( _CRTDBG_ALLOC_MEM_DF | _CRTDBG_LEAK_CHECK_DF );#endifBut putting this at the end of WinMain() nothing gets logged!
int* i=new int[5]; return DXUTGetExitCode();}Someone sees the issue?