Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Demo Making help please

Started by Moogle Aug 22, 2001 at 5:26 PM 3 replies 450+ views
Original Post
Moogle
Moogle
I have made a scene in OpenGL (a lot of rotating cubes) and I want that to display for a while before the next scene shows up how do I do this? Thanks in beforehand
-=Moogle=-
voodoo_bluesman
voodoo_bluesman
I may be reading your question wrong, but couldn''t you wrap each scene you wish to display in a loop? That way you could run your spinning cubes for 3000 iterations, and then move on to the next.

Hope this helped,

Voodoo Bluesman
Drizzt DoUrden
Drizzt DoUrden
yes. Create a loop that says:

while(time_around <= 300)
{
then your script in here, and at the very end say

time_around++;
}

once it gets to 300 you will leave the loop.

"I''''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Moogle
Moogle
Oh yeah! Thanks! I have been using this many times in basic! HOw stupid I am!
-=Moogle=-

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.