Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Shader for halo effect on 2D logo?

Started by Machaira Oct 7, 2010 at 8:21 AM 4 replies 3k views
Original Post
Machaira
Machaira
I'm looking to create a shader to apply a glowing halo around a logo, something similar to the post corona shader in the nVidia FX Composer library. Can anyone point me to something that does this?

Thanks!
Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development
Machaira
Machaira
A drop in solution would be nice, since I have to deliver Saturday, but thanks for the link. Looks like interesting reading if nothing else.
Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development
Machaira
Machaira
I didn't see your sample when I posted. It's not quite what I'm looking for though. I'm looking for something more like this
Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.