Original Post
After a few months of development I've completed the core work for Ambush, an Asteroids-style game developed using my open source library RhinoXNA.
You can find the game HERE.
Simply run setup.exe to get started.
There are some refinements that need to be done, mostly with ship speed, asteroid speed, and other little gameplay tweaks. The asteroids need the most work as they always spawn in the same area and the collision is wacky sometimes.
Hope you like it, and leave me some comments on what I should fix!
You can find the game HERE.
Simply run setup.exe to get started.
There are some refinements that need to be done, mostly with ship speed, asteroid speed, and other little gameplay tweaks. The asteroids need the most work as they always spawn in the same area and the collision is wacky sometimes.
Hope you like it, and leave me some comments on what I should fix!
