Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Looking for resources

Started by Pitterbai Oct 28, 2010 at 5:23 PM 2 replies 850+ views
Original Post
Pitterbai
Pitterbai
Hello!

I just finished reading Frank D. Luna's "Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 10", and am looking for resources to help me learn more. The things I'm most curious/concerned about right now are: HLSL, GUI programming, and AI. As implied, I use C++ with DirectX 10. Books would be fantastic, but I'm just as fine with reading articles/tutorials on the subjects.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
Pitterbai
Pitterbai
Thank you very much for the suggestions on those AI books; both look quite informative and useful:)
Pitterbai
Pitterbai
Still in need of resources for GUI programming/HLSL :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.