Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Tommy Tronic platformer released.

Started by mango777 Oct 29, 2010 at 10:49 AM 3 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
mango777
mango777


Tommy Tronic - an old-skool platformer that isn't trying to be anything else! Jumping, shooting, dodging and exploring is all that's required to help get Tommy to his destination and free his tiny puppy from the clutches of an insane genius school-kid and his brutal sidekick 'Biffa'. It would be straight forward too, if it wasn't for the fact that this journey will take Tommy through Gnarly wood; a twisted and eerie forest that adults avoid let alone tiny children! Imagination runs amok as Tommy confronts his childish fears head on, all in a bid to be reunited with his beloved pal 'Yapz'!



Written in Blitz3D - highly recommended for modest one man projects!

A demo is available here:

">Video here:


Buy it here:

or here:



[Edited by - mango777 on November 1, 2010 8:53:30 AM]
Myra Mains
Myra Mains
Loving it! Can't get my gamepad to work... that would just be icing on the cake!
mango777
mango777
Myra - thanks for the reply. I'm chuffed you like the game. I'm sorry there is no joypad support - looking back this game could have been so much better but family life, work, divorce, moving house multiple times etc. I just didn't get the time to do things 'properly'. I did my best is all I can say. I promise though, for TT2 there will definitely be a better config setup and a whole bucket-load of improvements and much better in-game ideas. It's much easier to do with hindsight ;)
mixmaster
mixmaster
That looks great, love the artwork. Sadly I cant get to the demo to try it out. Is the link broken ?
Cheers Lee   Code is Life
C/C++, ObjC Programmer, 3D Artist, Media Production   Website : www.leestripp.com
Skype : lee.stripp@bigpond.com
Gmail : leestripp@gmail.com
mango777
mango777
Well spotted mixmaster! Try the link now, it should be okay.. and thanks for the compliment!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.