Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Jacksonville FL , lets make some games.

Started by tr303808 Nov 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM 15 replies 2k views
Original Post
tr303808
tr303808
Im new to game creation but I have a strong background in music production, a fairly decent artist and some background with 3dsmax. Im looking for anyone in the Jacksonville Florida area interested in teaming up and trying to create a game. I cant be the only one in Jacksonville FL who wants to do this.


Please contact me at:
addrecordings@gmail.com

check my site:
http://addrecordings.net/
tr303808
tr303808
No I dont, have you worked on anything? and do you have a website?
I would love to get something started.
bizmaxpower
bizmaxpower
I want to be a game writer of your group, I had a great passion for video
games.Please P.M. me right away as an giving an importance to me.To contact
me my Skype account is omniversatility and Yahoo Messenger is
searhcforprofit@yahoo.com.My writing work can be a top-notch for the next
great game to be release that is why I am hoping to work with you.Waiting
for your reply and want to hear from you.Thank you!!!
Eric Chidu
isaakwells
isaakwells
I am in St. Augustine. Not far from you and I am all about video games.
In fact I started a website called Console Alliance (http://www.consolealliance.com/) and we do films all about or surrounding video games.

I myself am a voice actor for games, You can check my site at http://www.isaakwells.com/voice/

If I can help in anyway let me know I would love to be part of it.
tr303808
tr303808
Isaakwells, Hey I checked out your site and your voice acting is great and I could definitely use you. 1st I need to get a team together of programmers and artists any help there?

tr303808
tr303808
bizmaxpower, What country do you come from? and are you on aol IM?
GninjaGnome
GninjaGnome
I do have a site, but it's a bit of a mess right now. This is what I was working on up until my computer decided it would make a better microwave.

Kloks

I lost most of my work and decided to pick up a new project.

Anyway, It is really cool being able to discuss the development of a project face-to-face. So I'd be up for creating a group
Tsuki no Hikari
Tsuki no Hikari
So they've got a game dev club at FCCJ now? I swear everything decided to change after I left.
Tsuki no Hikari
Tsuki no Hikari
Ironic that I also work a couple blocks from Kent campus in software dev.
tr303808
tr303808
Just checked out the site, art work is great!!3dsmax? and XNA?
We need to meet, maybe this weekend face to face, let me know.
GninjaGnome
GninjaGnome
Thanks. A good friend of mine is responsible for concept art. I do most of the 3-d stuff.

The pipeline for the project that I'm currently working on is Maya, Mudbox, Photoshop, MotionBuilder, and Unreal. You probably saw the link to website of a friend of mine. He's an XNA guru who lives in Germany.

I'll pm.

@Tsuki: We actually meet up at the south campus. You're welcome to come by if you're interested.

@Isaak: That console Alliance site is great. Love the interview w/ Mario.

[Edited by - GninjaGnome on November 26, 2010 8:50:53 AM]
tr303808
tr303808
I agree, Console Alliance is a great site. My main expertise is music production/composition. I have a small studio in my house and want to get into the music/fxs side of video games. Does anyone wanna meet up at maybe StarBucks in riverside and talk about a project, if not where?
tr303808
tr303808
when do you guys meet up at fscj?
GninjaGnome
GninjaGnome
Their official meeting day is on Wednesday at the south campus. Also some of the more dedicated team members meet on Fridays for a work day.

BTW: I sent you a pm. The message system on this forum isn't very good though. You can't rely on it to notify you.
bizmaxpower
bizmaxpower
Im from the philipines skype me
Eric Chidu

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.