Original Post
Hi,
I am a self thought web developer that wants to learn a language to make applications or even games with. I am still wondering what language to choose but i guess it's java vs C. Now i have been doing some research and it seems C is still ruling the market. But i have read in some places that java is starting to get bigger and in a lot of cases makes life easier on bigger applications.
Now i am leaning towards java because of future prospects. But i have also been looking into university classes and certificates and it seems here in holland they offer way more java then C classes.
So is there anything i need to know choosing java over C?
I am a self thought web developer that wants to learn a language to make applications or even games with. I am still wondering what language to choose but i guess it's java vs C. Now i have been doing some research and it seems C is still ruling the market. But i have read in some places that java is starting to get bigger and in a lot of cases makes life easier on bigger applications.
Now i am leaning towards java because of future prospects. But i have also been looking into university classes and certificates and it seems here in holland they offer way more java then C classes.
So is there anything i need to know choosing java over C?