Original Post
Hello all,
I have had a few years programming experience, and wanted to get into game development.
I haven't managed to find some decent sounds though. I am making an audio game for the blind, so good sounds are kind of a must. I don't have the funding to back purchasing huge sound libraries, and I plan to make my first game free, so my question is this:
Are there any free good resources for sounds and music?
Thanks,
I have had a few years programming experience, and wanted to get into game development.
I haven't managed to find some decent sounds though. I am making an audio game for the blind, so good sounds are kind of a must. I don't have the funding to back purchasing huge sound libraries, and I plan to make my first game free, so my question is this:
Are there any free good resources for sounds and music?
Thanks,