Original Post
I have a friend who is an illegal immigrant. They were brought here as a child. When they told me I started researching it very hard trying to find some way that they could become legal. I became very depress because I realized there was no hope for them unless the DREAM act passed.
Today I was just thinking about it and looked at the Wikipedia article about it and found that it had passed the house and was scheduled to be voted on by the senate tomorrow at 11am! I want it to pass more than I have ever wanted anything in my life! I'm just wondering how long it will take for it to go into law after it passes the senate since my friend has already been caught for driving without a licence twice and if they get caught again they will never be legal...
So any idea how long it will take to go into law and what are your thoughts about it?
Today I was just thinking about it and looked at the Wikipedia article about it and found that it had passed the house and was scheduled to be voted on by the senate tomorrow at 11am! I want it to pass more than I have ever wanted anything in my life! I'm just wondering how long it will take for it to go into law after it passes the senate since my friend has already been caught for driving without a licence twice and if they get caught again they will never be legal...
So any idea how long it will take to go into law and what are your thoughts about it?