Original Post
Hello All,
First I'd like to say that I'm looking for a serious paid position only, so no offers for profit sharing or unpaid gigs please.
A little background about myself. I have a BS in computer science from the University of Massachusetts. I've been working professionally with Unity for almost 2 years now and have been Lead Programmer on 5 released iOS games in that time, the most successful of which was 3DPong on the iPhone (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3dpong/id355676400?mt=8). I'm fluent in both javascript and C#, and have experience with network programming in Unity using the SmartFox server. You can find my resume and links to other projects I've worked on at http://gordonklarson.webs.com<br/><br/>If you're interested or would like more details about my qualifications, please don't hesitate to contact me at gordonklarson@gmail.com.<br/><br/>Thank You<br/><br/><!--EDIT--><span class="editedby"><!--/EDIT-->[Edited by - GKL on December 31, 2010 11:17:23 AM]<!--EDIT--></span><!--/EDIT-->
First I'd like to say that I'm looking for a serious paid position only, so no offers for profit sharing or unpaid gigs please.
A little background about myself. I have a BS in computer science from the University of Massachusetts. I've been working professionally with Unity for almost 2 years now and have been Lead Programmer on 5 released iOS games in that time, the most successful of which was 3DPong on the iPhone (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3dpong/id355676400?mt=8). I'm fluent in both javascript and C#, and have experience with network programming in Unity using the SmartFox server. You can find my resume and links to other projects I've worked on at http://gordonklarson.webs.com<br/><br/>If you're interested or would like more details about my qualifications, please don't hesitate to contact me at gordonklarson@gmail.com.<br/><br/>Thank You<br/><br/><!--EDIT--><span class="editedby"><!--/EDIT-->[Edited by - GKL on December 31, 2010 11:17:23 AM]<!--EDIT--></span><!--/EDIT-->