Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

The Cleaners

Started by Aiursrage Dec 30, 2010 at 3:44 PM 5 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
Aiursrage
Aiursrage
Team name:
Inane Games

Project name:
The Cleaners

Brief description:
It will be a third person shooter, think of ghostbusters but instead of catching ghosts you have to clean up the mess. It will be a simple game in which you have to go around the level killing all of the poo monsters and cleaning up the area. When you are done with an area you will get paid (and can use the money to buy better equipment).

Target aim:
Iphone/ipod Appstore.

Compensation:
We will sell it for $1 and a free version with ads.
Precent of the profits (but honestly I am not excepting much), but it will look good on your resume (for example I was able to use my last project and get a interview at Capcom mobile --Canada).

Technology:
Unity3D.

Talent needed:
Ivan and I can do it but it cant hurt to expand the team and get it done faster.

3D Modeler/Animator - secondary modeler/animator.
Secondary programmer - you will be helping me with the project

Team structure:
Justin Sawchuk aka Aiursrage2k - programmer
Ivan Peska - Modeler/animator

Website:
inanegames.ca

Contacts:
Aiursrage2k@gmail.com

Previous Work by Team:

Gatsbys Golf
Gatsbys Golf Lite

Feedback:
ANY

[Edited by - Aiursrage on December 30, 2010 8:03:09 PM]
I dream hard of helping people.
isaakwells
isaakwells
If you need any vocal work I am available to help

My demos, http://www.isaakwells.com/voice/
RxKing
RxKing
Guys, this game sounds hilarious! Do you have anyone working on custom music/sfx?

My name is Morgan King and I'm a freelance composer and sound effects artist. Up until now I've been doing a lot of work for flash games, but I want to move on and do sound design for iPhone games\apps, as well as more serious games!

I've been composing music for the past three years, and I've played a variety of instruments (piano, drums, guitar, trumpet) for the majority of my life. Currently I attend the Art Institute of Vancouver, where I'm studying Professional Recording Arts and Audio for Visual Multimedia. In other words, I'm learning how to properly record audio, and how to create sound for games that can enhance them and bring them to a whole new level.

Previously, I was the Senior Audio Composer for the flash portal at www.beefjack.com, however due to poor management I chose to leave this position. I learned a lot about working with teams, and worked on a few projects while with this site.

Examples games I have done music for are:

The Gun Game 2: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540955
The Bow Game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527052
Bazooki: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/536416
Captain Crash: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/512666

Here's a link to my most recent composition. Ignore the intro, until the percussion comes in (it was rushed, as I needed to complete it for school. So it's not really up to the same standards as the rest of the track):

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/258...atey_Thing.mp3

I also produce electro and hard dance, under the artist name 'Argyros'. It most probably isn't suitable for game music, but it does showcase some more of my musical talent. That music can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Argyros/138342839544663 (Facebook page...sorry :P Website is still in development)

So I think that's enough ranting for now, if you have any questions, or you're interested in having me work on this game, you can contact me at:

Email: morgan.king1@gmail.com
MSN: morgan.king@live.ca (although email would probably be easier, since I'm not on MSN too much anymore)

Thank you for your time!
Morgan King
kuroioranda
kuroioranda
Not available to help, but I couldn't pass by without saying how amazing this concept is. I smiled just reading the description of the game. Properly implemented, you guys could spawn a new comedy trope with this idea.
Harlad
Harlad
Quote:
Brief description:
It will be a third person shooter, think of ghostbusters but instead of catching ghosts you have to clean up the mess. It will be a simple game in which you have to go around the level killing all of the poo monsters and cleaning up the area. When you are done with an area you will get paid (and can use the money to buy better equipment).

/
Aiursrage
Aiursrage
Quote:
Original post by Harlad
Quote:
Brief description:
It will be a third person shooter, think of ghostbusters but instead of catching ghosts you have to clean up the mess. It will be a simple game in which you have to go around the level killing all of the poo monsters and cleaning up the area. When you are done with an area you will get paid (and can use the money to buy better equipment).

/


Wow man did you do that (did a tineye and couldnt find anything). It looks really good.
I dream hard of helping people.
Harlad
Harlad
Quote:
Wow man did you do that

Yes

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.