Original Post
I am going to attend Collins College for Game Production. They told me I need at least these programs for the first year.
3D Max
Adobe Flash CS5 Pro
Adobe Audition
Adobe Photoshop
Zbrush
Visual Studios
Unity
I've beginning experimenting with these programs and am adapting myself to their UI so I can be better prepared what they are expecting me to know. Anyone else know any other helpful programs that may extend my knowledge in the Game Production/Design field?
I'm just trying to get a jest of what's all out there, I don't want to limit my options.
3D Max
Adobe Flash CS5 Pro
Adobe Audition
Adobe Photoshop
Zbrush
Visual Studios
Unity
I've beginning experimenting with these programs and am adapting myself to their UI so I can be better prepared what they are expecting me to know. Anyone else know any other helpful programs that may extend my knowledge in the Game Production/Design field?
I'm just trying to get a jest of what's all out there, I don't want to limit my options.