XNA Workshop Member Introductions!

Started by
82 comments, last by Michael_B 13 years, 2 months ago
Hi,

My name is Jamison. I am from Florida, US. I am a professional ASP.Net and SQL Server developer. I like to play with different languages and frameworks in my spare time. I have dabbled with XNA off and on the last couple years, and I even had Chris's book already sitting on my bookshelf. (But only 1/3 read) I am very excited to find a structured class for XNA.

My goal for XNA is to build a Star Control melee like game that uses 3D models on a 2D playing field. It should support multiple players over the Internet, so that I can play with my old college friends. Star Control video

Thanks for doing this Jeremy!

Jamison
Advertisement
Hey guys,

I'm a late applicant but I'll try to catch up real soon. My name is Nuno Sousa, I'm 24 and I live in Portugal. I've worked previously as a freelance designer on three iOS games, among other stuff that never went anywhere. My goal in learning XNA in this workshop is to actually learn to code myself since it's really hard for someone with no coding skills to find people to build a team.

Props to the Mentor/Instructor for this great idea =)
My Blog:

http://justagamedesigner.wordpress.com/

Hey everyone B)

I'm definitely party crashing this workshop a little late but I'm sure to get caught up.
I just purchased the book on my Kindle and downloaded it for PC...didnt realize I need to purchase the source sepeartely :huh: no biggie though...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning from the group

love the hat
Hello,

I must be the latest student ever. My name is Michael and I'm from Germany. I'm not completely new to XNA, I already completed a 2D game with XNA 3.0. However, that was nearly two years ago and I haven't dealt with XNA since then. I hope to learn a lot from both the book and the community.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement