Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Share Code Section.

Started by AdamWTF Jan 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM 2 replies 3.9k views
Original Post
AdamWTF
AdamWTF
Just thought I'd request a section where we could all share code or make simple tutorials for each other, that way we might even solve some issues quickly for each other or maybe save people from having to code something altogether. Just an idea anyway what do other people think?
adscott1982
adscott1982
Console.Writeline("Good Idea.");
markadrake
markadrake
I'm working through another book during this workshop, XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example by Kurt Jaegers. I can't necessarily post the example projects that he has in his books but if I get the time to do something similar to it with my own or borrowed graphics I'll post it up here.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.