Original Post
Rift launches on March 1st, and I'd like to hear what everyone thinks of it. What has you interested/disinterested, are you planning on picking it up, and if you're a beta tester, what do you like and what do you dislike.
As for myself, I ran in the last beta event and thoroughly enjoyed the game, but I will say it's incredibly like WoW. I loved WoW, and was looking for a new MMO of the same caliber (though not necessarily one so similar), so I'm pretty pleased, especially with how polished the game is for still being in beta. Certainly not a WoW killer (I don't think that's there goal, anyway), but definitely already a really great game. Here is a review of my experiences in beta 4 up on my blog, if anyone's interested in my opinion of the game in much greater detail.
So whether you've played Rift or not, are looking forward to it or think it's over-hyped (or haven't even heard of it), what do you think?
As for myself, I ran in the last beta event and thoroughly enjoyed the game, but I will say it's incredibly like WoW. I loved WoW, and was looking for a new MMO of the same caliber (though not necessarily one so similar), so I'm pretty pleased, especially with how polished the game is for still being in beta. Certainly not a WoW killer (I don't think that's there goal, anyway), but definitely already a really great game. Here is a review of my experiences in beta 4 up on my blog, if anyone's interested in my opinion of the game in much greater detail.
So whether you've played Rift or not, are looking forward to it or think it's over-hyped (or haven't even heard of it), what do you think?
