Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Modelling

Started by Rinaldo1961 Jan 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM 1 replies 450+ views
Original Post
Rinaldo1961
Rinaldo1961
Hi all,

In the game example of J Walsh I saw some .XML files for figures. Is there a program what's generate this after modelling a .XML file, or must this created by hand. I always thought games where modelled with 3dMax or such of program.

Regards Rinaldo
assainator
assainator
He could have used 3dsmax or another 3d editor but used a custom (or not) exporter to save the data into a .xml file.




assainator

"What? It disintegrated. By definition, it cannot be fixed." - Gru - Dispicable me

"Dude, the world is only limited by your imagination" - Me

Rinaldo1961
Rinaldo1961
Thanks Assanaitor, I have now Blender an figure out how.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.