Original Post
Hey guys,
A few days back I finished my bachelor thesis and a project that accompanies the thesis. Shortly speaking, my project was about implementing a selected subset of OpenGL/Direct3D fuctionality and see how much it can be speed up with CUDA. If you're interested, want to share opinions, etc., here's the www-site of the project: http://maxest.gct-game.net/vainmoinen/index.html
Note that I have put a lot of effort to explain in details the vertex and pixel processing phases, including software implementation of texture mapping with bilinear filtering and mip-mapping. I hope someone will ever learn something from this
A few days back I finished my bachelor thesis and a project that accompanies the thesis. Shortly speaking, my project was about implementing a selected subset of OpenGL/Direct3D fuctionality and see how much it can be speed up with CUDA. If you're interested, want to share opinions, etc., here's the www-site of the project: http://maxest.gct-game.net/vainmoinen/index.html
Note that I have put a lot of effort to explain in details the vertex and pixel processing phases, including software implementation of texture mapping with bilinear filtering and mip-mapping. I hope someone will ever learn something from this