Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Favorite game development tools?

Started by 3DModelerMan Feb 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM 7 replies 3.1k views
Original Post
3DModelerMan
3DModelerMan
I thought I would start this topic and everyone could post what their favorite tools for game development are. Asset converters, level editors, modelers, IDEs, script compilers, whatever. I'll start with mine first.

  • Blender
  • 3D World Studio
  • Photoshop Elements
  • Visual Studio
  • Batch files for build automation
  • NVidia texture toolsWhat about any type of tool? Like an in house tool that does something really cool?

zedz
zedz
notepad++
slayemin
slayemin
1. Visual Studio 2008
2. Adobe Photoshop
3. Wings 3D
4. Pen & Paper (better than whiteboard IMHO)
5. Windows Calculator or TI-83+
6. Notepad++
Madhed
Madhed
  • Visual C++ Express
  • Paint.NET
  • Tortoise SVN
  • TextPad
BierbyteZ
BierbyteZ
Visual Studios 2008
Eclipse
Paint
[size="2"]Java / C# Developer

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.