Original Post
Hey guys,
If you are thinking of developing a game and releasing it to the public, could you please consider giving the user the option of custom control mapping?
By " custom control mapping". I mean giving the user the option to map any "action" in your game, to any key or mouse button.
This awsome guy, Gareth, who has cerebal palsy and has no use of his hands, can play FPS and driving games with a mouse and his chin, as long as the game controls can be customised,

Please, please view this forum link for more details.
Although I am using Gareth as an example, custom control mapping would be useful to everyone, not just the disabled..
Thanks for reading
If you are thinking of developing a game and releasing it to the public, could you please consider giving the user the option of custom control mapping?
By " custom control mapping". I mean giving the user the option to map any "action" in your game, to any key or mouse button.
This awsome guy, Gareth, who has cerebal palsy and has no use of his hands, can play FPS and driving games with a mouse and his chin, as long as the game controls can be customised,

Please, please view this forum link for more details.
Although I am using Gareth as an example, custom control mapping would be useful to everyone, not just the disabled..
Thanks for reading