Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Real Physicall Owner of an DXGI_OUTPUT

Started by U2Bleank Feb 11, 2011 at 5:47 PM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
U2Bleank
U2Bleank
Hi,

I encounter this problem :
I got an D3D apllication who can be Toggled in FullScreen on a system who have 2 Adapaters and 3 Physicalls Output ( screen ).
DXGI return for the 2 Adapters 3 output ( who suprise me ).

The problem arise when the user want to switch in fullscreen on the 3rd Output, because DXGI refuse to handle this operation when the current device is created on Adpater 1 ( who are not a phycall output for the adapter )

I need a way to detect who is the real Owner of an Output to handle such situation but I don't find any information on the documentation.
Is there any way or work around to avoid manual Adpater switching ?

Thanks.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.