Original Post
Name:
Dan Mayor
Website:
http://www.digivance.com
Expected Compensation:
Project dependent. Most likely Paid / Profit Sharing.
Contact Information:
E-Mail or Messenger, see my profile for ID's
Previous Projects:
Just recently finished a little arcade demo. You can find it on my web site, it's the "Space Shooter" game.
I have 2 older demo's still posted on the site from when I first started studying C#, XNA and UDK.
What I'm looking for:
For now I am looking for small teams and projects. It is very important to me that the team has a completed design document or can produce one within days of contacting me. I do not mean to sound rude but I would prefer to join up with serious individuals with serious ideas. I am not looking to join a large team or huge project, no MMOs please.
What I'm offering:
C# / XNA Programming. I am fluent in many other languages, api's and engines. However I am only interested in potential XBox indie projects at this time. I am most interested in working with Flat Red Ball, or creating custom 2D engines. I can do simple ai, and I'm fairly good with general game logic and features. If you are unsure if I will be able or interested in your project please contact me.
Dan Mayor
Website:
http://www.digivance.com
Expected Compensation:
Project dependent. Most likely Paid / Profit Sharing.
Contact Information:
E-Mail or Messenger, see my profile for ID's
Previous Projects:
Just recently finished a little arcade demo. You can find it on my web site, it's the "Space Shooter" game.
I have 2 older demo's still posted on the site from when I first started studying C#, XNA and UDK.
What I'm looking for:
For now I am looking for small teams and projects. It is very important to me that the team has a completed design document or can produce one within days of contacting me. I do not mean to sound rude but I would prefer to join up with serious individuals with serious ideas. I am not looking to join a large team or huge project, no MMOs please.
What I'm offering:
C# / XNA Programming. I am fluent in many other languages, api's and engines. However I am only interested in potential XBox indie projects at this time. I am most interested in working with Flat Red Ball, or creating custom 2D engines. I can do simple ai, and I'm fairly good with general game logic and features. If you are unsure if I will be able or interested in your project please contact me.