Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

UT Mods

Started by Joltman Sep 6, 2001 at 6:09 AM 1 replies 2k views
Original Post
Joltman
Joltman
Im looking for information on developing mods for UT. Where do i start my search.
The nice thing about C++ is that only your friends can handle your private parts.
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
Well I think I put up a UT site or two in the References section under Game Mods Devlopment and if not, then i will hunt some down and add some right away.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
all done. Actually I did it all yesterday. Amazing what a Google search will do for you when done correctly. I found a few sites that should be a great place to start off. Head over to the Mod Development section in Resources for a looksee. Good luck

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.