Original Post
I ended up making this for my project since I know I have a lot of colors that are randomly defined by name, so I figured I'd spend a few hours and make a really large compilation of a lot of colors that could be used throughout my project.
The header has #defines and const variables to use. Just block comment out the section you don't want.
http://www.cameronferguson.net/UTILSColors.h
feel free to do with this what you want.. I don't care for credit or anything, just a list I thought I'd share. The colors came from wikipedia's list of colors. So they are named accordingly there with sample colors of what it looks like. The link is in the header comment of the file.
Enjoy!
GhostfromTexas
The header has #defines and const variables to use. Just block comment out the section you don't want.
http://www.cameronferguson.net/UTILSColors.h
feel free to do with this what you want.. I don't care for credit or anything, just a list I thought I'd share. The colors came from wikipedia's list of colors. So they are named accordingly there with sample colors of what it looks like. The link is in the header comment of the file.
Enjoy!
GhostfromTexas