Original Post
HI,
I am new to multiplayer game programming. I want to understand the basic fundamentals related to multiplayer programming.
Can anyone suggest some books, tutorials, materials etc from where I can get knowledge related to it.
I want to know what are the issues concerning the multiplayer like
->Issues in terms of software and hardware
->To learn network programming, is it to start from socket programming
->What aspects of optimisation should be taken care of..etc
All suggstions are welcome
I am new to multiplayer game programming. I want to understand the basic fundamentals related to multiplayer programming.
Can anyone suggest some books, tutorials, materials etc from where I can get knowledge related to it.
I want to know what are the issues concerning the multiplayer like
->Issues in terms of software and hardware
->To learn network programming, is it to start from socket programming
->What aspects of optimisation should be taken care of..etc
All suggstions are welcome