Original Post
[color="#1C2837"]Project name:
Sigmore Mines 2
[color="#1C2837"]Brief description:
I'm looking for a person willing to help me with porting my Sigmore Mines 2 game (Website) [font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font] to Android and/or Windows Phone. It's a simple graphical roguelike game created in j2me technology. Screens and video from the gameplay can be found on the website given above.
[color="#1C2837"]Target aim:
I would like it to be a commercial project. At the end I will post it to android or microsoft market as a paid and ad supported versions.
My role:
I don't have much time for this project right now ( that's the reason I'm making this post), so my role at the beginning will be more focused to project management and helping with my know-how based on the solutions from SM2 game. Later I may join as a programmer also.
[color="#1C2837"]Compensation:
I cannot guarantee that there will be any money from it. I offer 50-50% split of income, whatever it will be.
What you should know:
- in case of Android: Java
- in case of Windows Mobile: C#
- you should at least have some familiarity with design patterns
This would be nice to know, but you can learn in the meanwhile:
- in case of Android: AndEngine
- in case of Windows Mobile: XNA 4
- be able to read and create UML documentation: class diagrams, flow
- SVN
Time:
Project doesn't have a deadline and does not have to be "for yesterday". It would be nice to go with the one milestone per week speed. I think 2-5h per week is enough, but feel free to work harder ;-)
Contact:
In case of questions, feel free to send me an email at kamil AT ktgames DOT net
If partnership will be fruitful, SM4 is waiting in the queue :-)
Sigmore Mines 2
[color="#1C2837"]Brief description:
I'm looking for a person willing to help me with porting my Sigmore Mines 2 game (Website) [font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font] to Android and/or Windows Phone. It's a simple graphical roguelike game created in j2me technology. Screens and video from the gameplay can be found on the website given above.
[color="#1C2837"]Target aim:
I would like it to be a commercial project. At the end I will post it to android or microsoft market as a paid and ad supported versions.
My role:
I don't have much time for this project right now ( that's the reason I'm making this post), so my role at the beginning will be more focused to project management and helping with my know-how based on the solutions from SM2 game. Later I may join as a programmer also.
[color="#1C2837"]Compensation:
I cannot guarantee that there will be any money from it. I offer 50-50% split of income, whatever it will be.
What you should know:
- in case of Android: Java
- in case of Windows Mobile: C#
- you should at least have some familiarity with design patterns
This would be nice to know, but you can learn in the meanwhile:
- in case of Android: AndEngine
- in case of Windows Mobile: XNA 4
- be able to read and create UML documentation: class diagrams, flow
- SVN
Time:
Project doesn't have a deadline and does not have to be "for yesterday". It would be nice to go with the one milestone per week speed. I think 2-5h per week is enough, but feel free to work harder ;-)
Contact:
In case of questions, feel free to send me an email at kamil AT ktgames DOT net
If partnership will be fruitful, SM4 is waiting in the queue :-)