Original Post
Hi all,
I am relatively new in this forum, so accept my apology if I posted this question in the wrong thread.
I am Graduate student and I am developing Pre/Post processor for the Finite Element Method code, using C++ Builder 2007 and OpenGL.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows or can redirect me to the open source or free software which will hep to [color="#333333"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]eliminate the need to install my software applications before running them. I already spend two days searching the web without any luck. [/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Something like this but without huge price tag. [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Any advice would be appreciated.[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Thanks in advance. [/font]
I am relatively new in this forum, so accept my apology if I posted this question in the wrong thread.
I am Graduate student and I am developing Pre/Post processor for the Finite Element Method code, using C++ Builder 2007 and OpenGL.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows or can redirect me to the open source or free software which will hep to [color="#333333"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]eliminate the need to install my software applications before running them. I already spend two days searching the web without any luck. [/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Something like this but without huge price tag. [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Any advice would be appreciated.[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]Thanks in advance. [/font]