Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Open Source Project Seeking Developers.

Started by JackOfAllTrades Apr 4, 2011 at 8:54 AM 2 replies 800+ views
Original Post
JackOfAllTrades
JackOfAllTrades
[color="#1C2837"]Team name:
Ovgl Dev Team
[color="#1C2837"]
Project name:
Ovgl

Brief description:
[color="#1C2837"][color="#000000"][font="Arial"]Open Video Game Library or Ovgl for short is a sophisticated and easy to use open source SDK for 3D video game development. Unlike other open source video game libraries Ovgl offers a full featured SDK with physics, audio, and soft shadows straight out of the box without any modifications.[/font]

Target aim:
Open Source

Compensation:
None.


[color="#1C2837"]Technology:


Talent needed:
Programmers
[color="#1C2837"]
Team structure:
Steven Batchelor(Me) Project Lead

Website:
http://ovgl.org

Contacts:
Admin@ovgl.org

Previous Work by Team:
None(I've been working on this for years and years...)

Feedback:
Any and all.
colts18
colts18
Really cool I will download it whenever a Linux version comes out
JackOfAllTrades
JackOfAllTrades

Really cool I will download it whenever a Linux version comes out


This is an open source project. Would you be interested in making it happen? I currently have a lot to do on the project and it will take awhile before I am able to switch out all of the platform dependent APIs.
colts18
colts18
I would but I already have 2 big projects and I just don't have time for a 3rd. If time opens up I'll join but I don't see that happening soon.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.