Original Post
I have been working on projects after projects and it is starting to feel like I am getting no where. Don't get me wrong projects are related to other projects so one is reliant on the other being finished, so there is a lot of work in both. I am starting to feel the burn out feeling, I need a change of pace just temporarily till I get my zing back. Anyone know of any fun challenges for programming? Language specific doesn't matter I can translate to my preferred language of choice always is fun to do that too.
I like doing art stuff for games, but to be honest I am a programmer not an artist and my stuff is very rudimentary. What do you do when you get burnt our doing something you love?
I like doing art stuff for games, but to be honest I am a programmer not an artist and my stuff is very rudimentary. What do you do when you get burnt our doing something you love?