Original Post
Name: Jesse Humphry
Website: http://jlhumphry.webs.com
Expected Compensation: No paying positions are necesarry, but if you can offer compensation, that position would take higher priority.
Contact Information: You can contact me via Skype of E-mail, though e-mail is preferred.
----------E-mail: jesse.humphry@gmail.com
----------E-mail (Secondary): hudaw@live.com
----------Skype: hudaw3
Previous Projects: I am currently on a team at the moment, and I am seeking a second position to break up the monotony and get a little excitement out of life. I think that it will surely help me grow as a writer, and I have no doubts that I could manage my time between two projects.
Website: http://jlhumphry.webs.com
Expected Compensation: No paying positions are necesarry, but if you can offer compensation, that position would take higher priority.
Contact Information: You can contact me via Skype of E-mail, though e-mail is preferred.
----------E-mail: jesse.humphry@gmail.com
----------E-mail (Secondary): hudaw@live.com
----------Skype: hudaw3
Previous Projects: I am currently on a team at the moment, and I am seeking a second position to break up the monotony and get a little excitement out of life. I think that it will surely help me grow as a writer, and I have no doubts that I could manage my time between two projects.