Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Bet this'll hurt

Started by SageKri Apr 14, 2011 at 5:36 PM 2 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
SageKri
SageKri
DELETED (HW post outside of HW forum)
Cheesesage - "Beeeeeef!!"
SageKri - "But your a Vegetarian"

MiPHISTO - "I hate the way you snipe!!, Its like Halo 2 All over again!" <-- hehe... rocks are fun

"Any sort of Experience is still considered Experience in one cat
Khaiy
Khaiy
You'll probably have better luck with this in the Help Wanted section, although you'll have to edit it to fit the template.
     -------R.I.P.-------      Selective Quote ~Too Late - Too Soon~
SageKri
SageKri
Yeah I didnt realize I posted in the tech side help section till after I posted...

I've posted in the help wanted section before but im wondering if people ever really do get into a real game dev team or keep one running very long.

Anyways, I'll CTRL C P later, imma pass out now. x.x
Cheesesage - "Beeeeeef!!"
SageKri - "But your a Vegetarian"

MiPHISTO - "I hate the way you snipe!!, Its like Halo 2 All over again!" <-- hehe... rocks are fun

"Any sort of Experience is still considered Experience in one cat
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper
Yes, you have to use Help Wanted. Closing this.
-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.