Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

open GL ES 2.0

Started by JagdishPrajapti Apr 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM 1 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
JagdishPrajapti
JagdishPrajapti
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Hi, Every one,
I have joined this forum today..
I need to developing in iOS with open GL ES 2.0 pipeline..

[font=Verdana][size=2]OpenGL ES 2.0 pipeline. with 2D drawing routines, texture loading, text renderer, and shader for 2D sprite drawing.[/font]
[size=2]

[size=2][size=2]How it make in iOS..?
Is there any doc file or pdf ebook or blog tutorial..?
Please help me about it..

Any help should be appreciated...

Thanx..
jbadams
jbadams
Please choose one forum only to post your questions rather than posting the same thing in multiple forums. I think in this particular case you're probably better off in our For Beginners forum where you posted this topic.

Topic closed -- best of luck solving your problem. smile.gif
- Jason Astle-Adams

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.