Original Post
Hello,
I'm attempting at building a Win32 Console Project using Visual C++ which is to serve as a knowledge hub for a game I play.
There is the basic code for the first screen. The only problem I have, is not knowing how to link two source files together, so that if the user types in "Ships", the program jumps to "ships.cpp", and the program continues.
For a program like this, i'm looking to implement lots of these little links, but I'm unsure of the command to do so.
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
Luke
I'm attempting at building a Win32 Console Project using Visual C++ which is to serve as a knowledge hub for a game I play.
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>
int main()
{
using namespace std;
// Opening Statements
cout << "Welcome to Luther's Combine Database" << endl;
cout << "Current Version: v1.0" << endl;
cout << "Which category are you interested in?" << endl;
//Categories
int mainchoice;
cout << "Ships" << endl;
cout << "Vehicles" << endl;
cin >> mainchoice;
return 0;
}There is the basic code for the first screen. The only problem I have, is not knowing how to link two source files together, so that if the user types in "Ships", the program jumps to "ships.cpp", and the program continues.
if (mainchoice = ships)
program runs "ships.cpp"
if (mainchoice = vehicles)
program runs "vehicles.cpp"
For a program like this, i'm looking to implement lots of these little links, but I'm unsure of the command to do so.
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
Luke